Organizational Review / Change Management
When a new business process is introduced or organizational structure changes happens, there is an organizational change management that profoundly impacts the organization. There could be changes that impact an organization’s vision and future growth plan. Managing the entire process is critical for the success of any organization.
JER HR Group approaches the Organizational Review / Change Management projects holistically:
- Communicating vision – we work with organization in defining their vision and help in communicating it across the organization.
- We develop strategy and plans by working closely with the project team, sponsor and other leaders of the organization.
- We identify project risk, organization issues and role changes across the impacted teams.
- We support the leadership in managing their change – we develop communication plan, roadmap and activities related to impending change – including training and coaching.
- We manage projects through our standard project management model.