Human resources compliance must be a top priority for organizations today. There are many laws and regulations on the books, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Affirmative Action, and antidiscrimination laws, that require businesses to follow certain procedures and communicate throughout the organization.
With so many regulations and requirements, human resource issues can be overwhelming. JER HR Group’s many consultants stay current in regulations and trends and review new case rulings on a regular basis. We offer the following services to help you stay compliant:
- FMLA administration and support services
- Affirmative Action Plan preparation
- EEOC and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) administration
- Compliance online training courses
- General HR compliance support