Interim HR Start-up and Support
Over the years, many organizations, small and mid-sized, have outsourced their HR functions and responsibilities to us, leveraging our deep experience and expertise across a variety of industries. We can:
- Help you build your HR infrastructure from the ground up.
- Strengthen and support your current HR function.
- Be your HR Department if you don’t have one or be of interim support if you need help for a shorter time period
We offer the following HR Support Services, on-site and off-site, designed to be a part of your comprehensive, proactive strategy to help your organization’s day-to-day operations and ad-hoc projects. JER HR Group has also worked with both large and small companies on targeted special projects requiring additional HR expertise and support.
Our consultants are current in regulations and trends and review new case rulings on a regular basis.
- Policy / benefits development and administration
- Update job applications
- Coaching and mentoring for incoming HR staff
- Employee relations
- Update and assist with administering FMLA
- Job description updates
- Handbook review and update
- Appraisal form development
- FLSA requirements for exempt vs. non-exempt status
- Personnel performance discussions and advice
- Executive support
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- I-9 compliance assistance
- Assist as requested with onboarding for new employees
- Daily tactical support
- Strategic support
JER HR Group many times has worked with both large and small companies on a targeted special projects requiring additional HR expertise and support. We customize our support model that best fits our client needs. Typical support model could include
• Supplementing client’s existing staff with an expert from our team on a specific project
• Working with clients on a retainer basis as additional resource for a specific period of hours per week
• Helping clients during the need for an additional support – e.g. staff resignation, maternity leave, reorganization etc.