WorkPlace Big Five Profile™
The WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0 personality assessment is based on the Five-Factor Model of Personality. Busy professionals can easily complete the 107 questions online in about 10-15 minutes. WorkPlace reports use graphs and neutral, work-centric language that provide a clear picture to participants.
The assessment will reveal an individual’s 5 personality supertraits and 23 subtraits that simply and clearly explain work-related behaviors found in day-to-day encounters with co-workers, employees, managers and colleagues.
Download Sample Report
How can WorkPlace Big Five help your organization?
Through our customized coaching programs, The Big Five can help leaders and employees to:
- Understand behavioral tendencies of individuals and their impact at work
- Effectively accomplish workplace goals and objectives
- Apply trait knowledge to a rapidly changing, diverse work arena
Through our Leadership and Team Building processes, The Big Five can help with:
- Job profiling and selection
- Professional and career development
- Succession planning
- OD intervention
More about WorkPlace Big Five:
- Extremely reliable in comparison to other available personality assessments
- Well-accepted by those taking the assessment
- Based on the most widely respected personality model in the personality research area—the Five-Factor Model.
- Focused on behaviors in the work environment
- Uncomplicated and easy to understand with a clear vocabulary of individual similarities and differences.