ApplicantPool is a web-based applicant tracking system that automates the employee application and screening process. ApplicantPool allows employers to post jobs, screen applicants, conduct background screening, utilize pre-hire assessments, and more. Job seekers can search the job postings and upload their resumes.
ApplicantPool has the following features:
- A fully branded career site or “Job Board.”
- Customizable online job applications.
- Built in screening questions with auto-disqualifying features.
- Applicant tracking.
- Unlimited user log ins with varying levels of access.
- Job advertising – pushes to free and paid job boards as well as social media.
- Unlimited custom mail templates.
- Robust reporting function including EEO information.
- Integration with some assessments.
Administrators will LOVE:
- No more duplicate applicants – Stops applicants from applying to a job multiple times if using the same email address.
- Keyword Search - Search by keyword(s) in both the application and attached resumes
- Disqualifying Questions - based on predefined answers to questions applicants can be marked as disqualified
- Library - Build a library of job templates and job questions
- Reference Check Form / Email – references can be emailed to complete a reference form or information can be captured over the phone.
- Internal Job Board – new feature at no additional cost
Applicants will LOVE:
- Mobile optimized – Applicants can apply on their mobile phones, tablets and attach resumes/files from Dropbox and Google Docs
- Applicant “Profile” – Applicants can create a profile, that allows them to save their personal information and keep it up to date for the employers.
- Job Alerts – Applicants can subscribe to your Job Alerts and be notified when you have a new opening.
- Social Media – Applicants can help you share your openings using over 300 options including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- LinkedIn Profile – Applicants can (if turned on) Apply using their LinkedIn Profile to save time.